TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
The 7.8 update of Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone was recently added to the company's server list NaviFirm. Previously the versions Lumia 800 and Lumia 510 were the ones listed on the server.
The OS update of Lumia 900 is RM-823, a non-AT&T version with number 8858. This as a result made Nokia's Lumia 900 a trusted version. Sources reported that Nokia would probably include camera apps via the Nokia Collection when its time for delivering the official update to users.
Terry Myerson, Corporate VP, Windows Phone stated that the company is striving to get the Windows Phone 7.8 update, and that their hardware and carrier partners have been working hard to get the version tested and approve it. They are looking upon launching as many devices as possible in early 2013. He added that the Windows Phone 7.8 would be seen with a new range of features unlike the Windows Phone 8.
The version comes with additional themes and 20 accent colors.
The OS of the Windows Phone 7.8 includes lock screen features that prevent accidental device wipes on phones during the process of accounts exchange. Myerson further added that the company is coming up with additional applications for both its Windows Phone 7.5 and Windows 7.8 users. In addition, popular games like Angry Birds Star and Angry Birds Space would soon become the active parts of the application.
The phone is expected to be launched at a reasonably low price that suits a common mans budget. This as a result would broaden the Windows Phones' market across the world. However, Microsoft has expanded the coverage of its global service to 95 countries.