TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
World's First 24 Karat Gold Plated iPhone 5 Available Now [PICTURES]
If you are a gadget enthusiast, there are a lot of things you can buy if you have a enough money. But if you have more than a lot of money, well, then you can always buy gold-plated gadgets too. Yes! It's true!
In a recent newsbreak it has been revealed that Gold & Co. has launched a gold plated iPhone 5 plated with 24-karat gold for consumers with lump sum money.
The difference between the gold plated iPhone 5 and the regular iPhone 5 is that the gold-plated one shimmers a lot more.
Oh, and it costs a small fortune more as well! First reported by Redmond pie, the golden phone will cost $4600 (approx. Rs 2,50,000) and with the Rose gold weighing it will carry a price tag of around $5000(approx. Rs 2,70,000).
Considering a 64GB iPhone 4S gold plated by the same company will set you back around $4,300(approx. Rs 2,30,000).
London-based Gold & Co. like putting copious amounts of gold on Apple products, though. They've previously gold-plated iPhones as well as the previous generation of iPads. Have a look at the image gallery of the golden iPhone below.