- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 2: Enjoys A Superb Second Day!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Wynncom Y36 Competes With Music Systems
Wynncom is a brand that has recently gained popularity in the Indian market. The Wynncom ads featuring Saif Ali Khan and Bipasha Basu were a hit on television channels. The company has pledged to satisfy Indian customers by offering handsets boasting of never before attempted innovations, at both ends of the price spectrum. Thus it aims to gain a fair share of the handset market by positioning itself as a favourite brand of Indian mobile lovers.
One such innovation that Wynncom introduced was the bundling of a Wireless Multimedia speaker along with its Y36 mobile handset. They are changing the plane of game; Wynncom Y36 is no longer competing with any mobile, but more with an expensive music system having surround sound effect. Quite unlike to Chinese tradition, here is a company who is taking on competitors by a technology innovation rather than by cost alone!
In Y36, the inbuilt wireless speaker is capable of producing 3D surround sound and has a range of operation of around 3 to 5 metres. The music on these speakers is quite loud and of good sound quality.
The speaker has an ergonomic design and looks more like a gizmo from Sci-Fi movies rather than a speaker. It supports various features like music and video formats like MP3, MP4, RMVB, 3GP and so on.
On the occasion of the phones release Wynncom made its objective very clear. According to the chief of Wynncomm, music has become the soul of the mobile market today and the phone is aimed straight at the music fanatics. The wireless speaker acts as an added bonanza, he says.
Other features of the phone includes -
- Battery : 1000mAh
- Talk-time : up to 5 hrs
- Standby time : up to 240 hrs
- Colours : Black/Red and Grey/Black
- Mobile Tracker
- Call & SMS Blacklist
- File Protection
- Dual SIM standby
- 2 Mega Pixel camera with flash
- Dual speakers with 3D surround sound
- Audio and Video recording and playback
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Expandable Micro SD memory up to 16 GB
- Java support
- Auto call record
- Answering machine
- Phonebook and SMS backup
- PC Sync
The phone has a unique document viewing and sharing tool that is useful for workaholics. In all, the phone packs in quite a lot of stuff.
The Wynncom Y36 is priced aggressively at Rs 3100. The phone is expected to change the tides in favour of Wynncom as it offers quite a lot more than its nearest competitors.