TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
'The Apple of China' Is Not Buying BlackBerry, Confirms Company's President
It was rumored that, Microsoft, Xiaomi, Lenovo and other Chinese smartphone manufacturers are planing to acquire BlackBerry, after the Canadian smartphone maker swing back to profitability in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014.
But, with the latest report by G for Games states that Xiaomi's Co-Founder and President, Bin Lin, himself made a post on Weibo refusing the recent rumors that the company's plan to acquire BlackBerry.
Recommended: Top 20 Smartphones Which Got Launched In May 2015
Xiaomi's President's posted on Weibo, asking people not to spread rumors about Xiaomi buying BlackBerry, but a translation error has seen the message as misinterpreted.
Meanwhile, Xiaomi clarifies that 'this claim is not true at all' and the correct translation for the company President's post reads, 'Everyone, please don't spread rumors', which was posted in response to a user who said 'Xiaomi is going to acquire BlackBerry'.