- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News Don’t get misguided by propaganda of terrorists says Army
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi Mi 3 Appears Via Flipkart Teaser Ahead of Tuesday Launch
Xiaomi comes from the long line of Chinese handset makers who have come a long way from their own native countries to tap into the exciting Indian smartphone market. However, there's more big news to follow up on.
As it seems from reports, Xiaomi, similar to the likes of Motorola and Asus before it, is set to team up with Indian e-retailing giant Flipkart to launch its new Mi 3 handset in the country. The new has been derived via a number of tweets revealing that the smartphone will be sold only via its website.
While the first tweet for the same says, "Gripping pace, artistic merit, a vibrant display! Coming soon exclusively on Flipkart," the next one comes accompanied by a teaser image that somewhat reveals the handset.
Apparently, the image shows a tagline "Accelerate your life." And if you remember correctly, the Xiaomi India site uses the same "Accelerate your life" tagline on the Mi 3 smartphone listing page.
To recap on the specs of the smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi 3 sports a 5-inch IPS display offering a full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) and 441ppi pixel density with Corning Gorilla glass protection.
It is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974AB) processor coupled with 2GB DDR3 RAM and it runs a custom interface dubbed MIUI that is a very different take on Android.
The smartphone also features a high-end camera modules. You will find a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording along with a 2MP front-facing camera with similar specs as the rear camera.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!