- Xiaomi Mi 3 Will Be Directly Added To Flipkart Cart For Fans Who Tried Buying It Previously
- Xiaomi Mi 3 Will Be Back in Stock in India Again Starting Mid- October
- 5 Brilliant Smartphones That Offer More Than it Meets the Eye Under Rs 15,000
- 10 Trending Devices That Are Worth Knowing About: iPad 13, Galaxy Note 4, Xiaomi Mi 4 and More...
- How to Root Xiaomi Mi 3: Here are 5 Easy Steps To Unlock Your Smartphone
- Xiaomi Mi 3 a Big Hit in India: 20 Best User Comments Following Up the Action
Xiaomi has been a wild success in India since the very day it was launched in the country. Backed by the genius of ex-Google hotshot Hugo Barra, the Chinese handset maker is soaring to the top of the table with very little time spent.
While the Mi 3 is anyway a brilliant handset, the smartphone is helped further with the presence of the MIUI interface. The new interface is quite the refresh from usual Android UIs.
Going through the specs for it all, the Mi 3 sports a 5-inch IPS display offering a full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) and 441ppi pixel density with Corning Gorilla glass protection.
It is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974AB) processor coupled with 2GB DDR3 RAM and it runs a custom interface dubbed MIUI that is a very different take on Android.
Other specs include: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording, 2MP front-facing camera, 16 GB internal memory, 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and NFC and will draw its energy from a 3050mAh battery.
But did you know that there are already a few second hand deals to buy the handset in the country. And that's via sites such as OLX, Quikr and Ebay. Here are the top sites to buy the handset second hand.