TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Xiaomi - one of the smartphone makers from China has been milking the Indian market like no other with its Mi3 smartphone and now the company has listed its latest two mobile power bank on Flipkart.
The 10400mAh and 5200mAh model could be bought from Flipkart soon at the price of Rs. 999 and Rs. 799 respectively. These two models of power banks are also available via other online retailers including ShopClues and eBay.in at a lesser price.
Xiaomi also reportedly said that the power banks would not require any sort of pre-registration like the much-discussed Xiaomi Mi 3 smartphone. Thus, you can buy these accessories right away from the online retail site.
The Mi power banks have a textured anodized aluminum casing that cover the entire battery from end-to-end. They have a metallic finish, and are also water- and corrosion-resistant. Also according to Xiaomi, its 10400mAh variant can recharge "the Mi 3 for 2.5 full charges, the iPhone 5S for 4.5 full charges, and the iPad Mini for 1.5 charges."
You can also watch the unboxing video of the Xiaomi Mi3 smartphone below:
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lph7zRTr1Y0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!