- 5 min ago OnePlus 7T And 7T Pro Get New OxygenOS 10.3.2 Update: Camera Upgrades And Bug Fixes
- 9 min ago Netflix Subscription Plans in India: Best Netflix Plans, Offers, Price And Validity Details
- 32 min ago Amazon Prime Subscription Plans in India: Best Amazon Prime Membership Plans, Offers, Price And More
- 38 min ago Nokia 9.2 PureView Official Launch Likely Happening in H2 2020
- Sports Pat Cummins prioritises T20 World Cup over IPL
- News Mumbai's Wockhardt hospital declared containment zone after 26 nurses, 3 doctors test positive
- Movies Priyank Sharma Confirms His Relationship With Benafsha Soonawalla With A Romantic Picture
- Finance PMI: India's Service Activity Falls To A 5-Month Low In March
- Automobiles 2020 Bajaj Avenger BS6 Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 93,677
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Xiaomi Mi4i vs Micromax Yu Yureka vs Lenovo A7000: Which Phone is Better to Buy?
Since last year, a new wave has come in the smartphone ocean and blew out of the water some of the premium handset makers who held the supreme positions.
Yes, we are talking about the powerful specification, budget smartphones, which enthralled the budget sensitive consumers and brought the best of the features in their consumer's palm at dirt cheap price points.
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi was the first one to originate such category, followed by others, including Micromax, Asus, Lenovo, Motorola and others.
Now, since the month of April is coming to an end and tonnes of budget cum feature packed smartphones have been launched in the past few weeks, here we are coming up with a simple comparison between three of the most talked about handsets in the market right now.
They are Xiaomi Mi4i, Micromax Yu Yureka and Lenovo A7000. If you're planning to buy one of them and confused about your decision, well below are your answers.
Yu Yureka, Lenovo A7000 display is larger than Xiaomi Mi4i
Basically Xiaomi Mi4i comes with a 5.0 inches display with a pixel density of 441 ppi, while both the other smartphones have bigger displays at 5.5 inches but carry a lesser pixel density at 267ppi.
Resolution wise, Xiaomi Mi4i is Full HD and the other two carry a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (HD).
Xiaomi Mi4i is the lightest and sleekest of all
To carry, Xiaomi Mi4i is the sleekest and lightest of all a dimension of 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8 mm, weighing around 130 grams. While, Lenovo A7000 is second best at 140 grams and dimension of 152.6 x 76.2 x 7.9 mm and the Micromax Yu Yureka is the heaviest at 155 gram with a dimension of 154 x 78 x 8.5 mm
Xiaomi Mi4i, Yu Yureka, Lenovo A7000: All Are Octa Core Phones
All the three, Xiaomi Mi 4i, Yu Yureka and Lenovo A7000 are powered by Octa core CPUs. But the chipset is different, while Yu Yureka and Xiaomi Mi4i have a Qualcomm chipset, Lenovo A7000 comes with a Mediatek MT6752M.
Xiaomi Mi4i has got the most powerful battery out of three
While Xiaomi phone comes loaded with 3120 mAH, Li-Po, Yu Yureka has 2500 mAH, Li-Po and Lenovo smartphone is powered by 2900 mAH, Li-Po.
Xiaomi Mi4i and Yu Yureka rear camera specs are similar and better than Lenovo A7000
Both, Xiaomi Mi4i and Yu Yureka flaunt a 13 MP, Auto focus rear camera, where Lenovo A7000 has an 8 MP, Auto focus rear camera.
But other features of all the three phones are same including 5MP front camera, LED flash, Full HD @ 30 FPS, digital zoom, CMOS image sensor, Continuos Shooting, Exposure compensation, Face detection, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Touch to focus and more.
Xiaomi Mi4i and Yu Yureka have more internal storage than Lenovo A7000
Xiaomi Mi4i and Yu Yureka have 16GB of internal storage whereas, Lenovo A7000 comes with 8GB only.
All the Three Phones have equal RAM
And thats 2GB!
There's no expandable memory option in Xiaomi Mi4i
Yeah, accoording to many tech experts this is the only major drawback in Xiaomi Mi4i, while Yu Yureka and Lenovo A7000 have an expandable storage option via micro SD slot, Xiaomi Mi4i misses up. So you won't get 32GB of external storage in Xiaomi phone while it will be an option in Lenovo and Micromax phone
The trio support 4G Connectivity
Yes, it's a good news that most of the budget phones in the market are now 4G-enabled and so are Xiaomi Mi 4i, Yu Yureka and Lenovo A7000.
Yu Yureka and Lenovo A7000 are Cheaper than Xiaomi Mi4i
Price-wise, Xiaomi Mi4i will cost you around 12,999, while Yu Yureka and Lenovo A7000 carry a similar price tag of around Rs 8,999.
All the three phones are available to buy only via flash sale and decent purchase at this price point. So decide based on your usability and preferences and try your luck on the flash sale.
Let us know in the comments section below, which one suits you the best.