- 1 hr ago Oppo F11 Pro Vs Vivo V15 Pro: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 hr ago Moto E13 Prices Could Start Under ₹7000 In India; Launch On February 8
- 1 day ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 1 day ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Finance Buy The SBI Stock Says Prabudas Lilladher For An Upside Of 34%
- Sports Rajendra crowned MRF MoGrip National Rally Champion for two-wheelers
- News The Lal Masjid siege and how it led to Pervez Musharraf’s downfall
- Movies Is Sana Khan Pregnant? Her Recent Instagram Post With Husband Leaves Fans Wondering
- Education Army Institute of Law to Open Admissions for LLB soon; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Toyota Glanza Price Hiked – Check Out Updated Prices
- Lifestyle Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
Flipkart First Members Will Get Xiaomi Redmi Note Before Everyone Else
Xiaomi, which popularized the unique Flash sale concept online in India is all set to release its next flagship Redmi Note soon. Going by the reports, registration for the Redmi Note already began on November 25 and it will be available to the consumers from December 2 via online retail store Flipkart.
The e-commerce website, in an email to its Flipkart First subscribers titled 'Early Access to Redmi Note' also confirmed, " The first 5,000 Flipkart First subscribers who register to buy, will get the Redmi Note added to their cart automatically and they can purchase the Redmi Note on 1st Dec 6PM IST, one day prior to its India launch."
The Xiaomi Redmi Note will be available 6pm IST on Monday, one day prior to its India availability, only for the first 5,000 Flipkart First subscribers. The handset will go on sale for general public on December 2 [Tuesday] at 2pm IST. The smartphone will be automatically added to the cart of the first 5,000 Flipkart First customers who register for the handset's flash sale on Tuesday.
Launched in two variants, Redmi Note and Redmi Note 4G are priced around Rs. 8,999 and Rs. 9,999 respectively. Also, India's leading telecom operator Airtel has partnered with Xiaomi. As per the tie-up Redmi Note 4G can be pre-oredered via Airtel website or can be bought in 100 Airtel exclusive shops across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Banglore and Kolkata. Further, the same variant will also be available online at Flipkart.
Recommended: Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Launched in India At Rs 9,199 With Array Of Offers
Xiaomi Redmi Note - Highlighted Specifications
The Redmi Note sports 5.5 inch HD display with a resolution of 720 x 1280p. It is packed with 1.7 Ghz, Octa-core MediaTek processor and 2 GB RAM. Further, the handset is configured with 8 GB of internal storage expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card, while 4G note supports 64 GB expandable storage. Xiaomi's new phablet also comes with 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5 MP front camera for video calling. Lastly, the phone comes loadedwith 3,100 mAh lithium polymer battery.
As far as the 4G variant is concerned, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G has single SIM slot and comes with 1.6Ghz quad-core qualcomm snapdragon processor on board. As claimed by the company, it supports FDD and TDD and runs 4.2.2 Android Jelly Bean, while the latter variant runs 4.4.2 Kitkat.
With humungous success in the smartphone market, can Xiaomi recreate the magic again in the still growing octa-core market, especially in phablets ?
Xiaomi App Store
The Beijing based mobile maker, who tasted their success in smartphone range, now has one more reason to celebrate. Yes ! Lei Jun's Xiaomi is now celebrating its 10 billion downloads, of its own app store in China.
According to the officials, the Xiaomi app store has generated 50 million downloads per day and collected revenue around $364 million chinese yuan($ 60 million) for the developers from Jan to October 2014. Additionally, Xiaomi, after success with its app store in China, has announced an international app store for developers in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore to upload their apps for wider use.