TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has been on cloud nine ever since the company made its grand debut in India last month.
The handset maker has an exclusive sales tie-up with India's largest online retailer Flipkart, which is authorized to sell the Mi 3 handset in the country.
Since the new device has a positive buzz all over the web; it is natural to expect scarcity of the device here in the country. At the same time, Xiaomi has repetitively claimed that that its Mi 3 went out of stock in mere seconds.
Last week the company announced that the device went out of stock in 5 seconds, the second time when it put on sale. Initially, it had taken 39 minutes for the stock to get depleted when Mi 3 first went on sale by the firm.
Today, however, the crazy handset, that went on sale on Tuesday, sold out within 2 seconds. The next batch will be up for grabs today. As many as 20,000 units of the Mi3 will go up on sale.
However, it should be noted that only those users who have registered again will be eligible for today's sale. The registrations are now closed and the window for the next big sale will open at 6PM on 12 August.
According to some rough estimates, the company has sold over 45,000 units of the Mi 3 ever since the device went on sale via Flipkart.
The Mi 3, which is priced at Rs. 13,999, has been accepted from critics and consumers alike. The device comes with decent specifications and features. Samsung, Sony and other leading players have been severely affected by the arrival of Xiaomi in India. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lph7zRTr1Y0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>