TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Xolo is currently on an all time high. The company, apart from apart from introducing its new Hive UI and 8X-1000 smartphone on Tuesday, has also listed its new A1000s handset that's the newest entry in the budget segment of the market.
Apart from releasing the other Play 8X-1200 handset, the new A1100s has also been listed via the company's official site. There is no mention of the availability details of both the new Xolo smartphones. However, we are expecting that the company will announce them in the coming days.
The new Xolo A1000s supports dual-SIM capabilities (GSM+GSM) and is powered by a dual-core MediaTek (MT6572M) processor clocked at 1GHz coupled with a Mali 400 MP GPU and 1GB of RAM.
This new budget smartphone features a 5-inch (480x854 pixels) TFT display and sports a 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash alongside a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It includes 4GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB).
The A1000s also packs a 2000mAh battery which is rated to deliver up to 29 hours of talk time and up to 650 hours of standby time on 2G network. The smartphone comes with GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro-USB connectivity options.
The device comes as a probable competitor to the likes of Moto E and Micromax Unite 2. However, it remains to be see how the device does in the upcoming days with competition always going up.