TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Xolo along with the other mobile phone manufacturers have showed its interest to launch a new handset in the Indian market within this festive season. Thus after launching the A500S handset back in August, it has now announced a new smartphone dubbed as A500L on its official website. However the new handset is quite similar to the previously launched A500S.
The company has not revealed the price and the availability of the device at the moment but the official Xolo website has cared to reveal the specs.
Xolo A500L comes with a 4-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a resolution of 480×800 pixels.
It is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT 6572 processor with a Mali 400 MP GPU coupled with 512MB RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
It has a 3.0-megapixel rear camera with a LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing shooter.
Xolo A500L comes with a regular connectivity options like 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS. Apart from that, it also features a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support.
The device houses 4GB of internal storage capacity and supports up to 32GB of expandable memory by using a MicroSD card.
The handset that measures 124.8 x 64.6 x 11.9 mm is powered by a 1500 mAh battery which offers up to 681 hours (2G) and 556 hours (3G) of standby time and up to 13 hours (2G) and 7 hours (3G) of talktime.
The Xolo A500L comes in Black color variant and is expected to launch later this month.
Xolo's new A500L would compete with the recently launched Panasonic T31 which comes with quite similar specifications. When it comes to new handsets, Huawei Ascend G610 might be a tough competitor as well. Apart from these Intex Aqua N2 and Celkon AR50 RahmanIshq will also stand up as a rival to the latest Xolo A500L.