TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Lava's subsidiary Xolo one of the fastest growing Indian smartphone manufacturer has recently come up with the teaser image of their latest handset called Q1110 which is posted on their Facebook fanpage. The post simply says "Watch this space for more" while the image shows a slim phablet that only shows a side button which looks like a volume controller and a rear camera. The picture also comes with a written caption "Flaunt the power of SLIM. Coming Soon..." However, the post doesn't reveal anything apart from the outer frame of the device and its slim profile.
Since, Xolo is one of the first smartphones that came up with the intel chips while, it is must importantly popular for its Q series of smartphones. The best part of Xolo smartphones is that most of the smartphones it has come up with and all in the Q series features a quad core processor. Moreover, these devices are more in competition with the very Indian Micromax or Karbonn handsets. However, the manufacturer also has a rich X series and A series as well. Not to confuse, Xolo handsets are similar to manufacturers like Micromax and other Indian giants when it comes to pricing its devices.
However, looking at the latest Xolo phones and the specs approach Xolo follows, the slim Q1110 is expected to come with Xolo USP quad-core Mediatek SOC making it one of the most powerful phablets. Phablet because, it will definitely come with 5 inch or larger display size.
Moreover, it is said to come with 5.5 Full HD display. Expectations are that, it will also feature a massive 2GB RAM and since the latest version of Android Jelly Bean in up, 4.3 is highly anticipated. Apart form the specs, there are no features mentioned so far. However, This device will definitely affect the devices from Samsung and Micromax which are currently running the show in India.