TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Xolo, one of India's most popular smartphone manufacturers, is said to come up with a 4G LTE enabled smartphone soon. The company has not disclosed the availability of the device at the moment. On the other hand, Micromax is also planning to launch a similar 4G LTE enabled smartphone by this December.
Xolo's first 4G LTE supported smartphone would come dubbed as LT900. According to GSM Arena, the device is expected to be officially introduced within the first week of November. The site also published an alleged press image of the upcoming handset which reveals the design of the device and the incorporation of dual-LED flash in the rear side of the handset. Further, at the lower part of the back panel, one can also see '4G' mentioned by the company.
The device has also appeared on the GFX Benchmark site which reveals quite a few information about the device. According to it, the Xolo LT900 will come with a 4.3-inch 720p HD IPS OGS display with a pixel density of 341 ppi.
It will be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 dual core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz and the device will feature an 8 megapixel BSI sensor at the back. The device would also feature Adreno 225 GPU and would run on Android Jelly Bean v4.2.2 OS.
The remaining specs like RAM, internal storage capacity and battery are still not disclosed and there is no word on the pricing of the device so far.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.