TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Xolo, best known for Play Tegra Note tablet, has come up with its first ever smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor in Indian market.
The Xolo Q1100 is a quad-core powered mid-range phone priced at Rs. 14,999, and runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box. The phone is already listed on company's official website.
The phone will directly compete against newly released Motorola Moto G and Micromax Canvas Turbo Mini A200.
Like any other Xolo made handset, the Q1100 boasts of expressive design and powerful hardware. The dual-SIM handset has been priced at par with Micromax Canvas Turbo Mini , a rival device with more or less similar specs sheet.
Talking more about its internal specs, the Xolo Q1100 comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display having a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Under the hood, you will notice a 1.4GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC with Adreno 305 GPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory, which can be expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot. It features an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with an LED Flash, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The phone incorporates an exclusive Battery Guru app that learns your usage patterns and conserves your smartphone battery, which seems interesting. Also, you can charge your mobile up to 75% faster with Quick Charge feature.
Great news! The Xolo Q1100 comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Other connectivity options include: Wi-Fi, 3G, Dual SIM, A-GPS, FM Radio, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, and a 2,000mAh battery fitted inside.
Do you think the Xolo Q1100 can crush Moto G in India ? Make sure you don't forget to comment on this story.
Stay tuned to GizBot!