TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Domestic vendor Xolo on Monday has announced beta release of the Android 4.4 (Kitkat) firmware update for its current flagship handset, the Q3000.
The company also stated that the Android 4.4(KitKat) update for the Xolo A500 Club, A550s IPS, A600, Q900s and Q1200 smartphones will be rolled-out soon. However, the firm hasn't confirmed any exact time-frame for the roll-out.
As mentioned in an above paragraph, the Xolo Q3000 Android 4.4 KitKat update is now rolling out. Users all need to download the firmware update directly through the official Xolo website. The update is supposed to bring a few major improvements and much more.
"The release reinforces Xolo's commitment to offering its users best and latest technology upgrade and seamless Android experience. Xolo has been proactive in releasing Android updates across devices in all price ranges. Thanks to the dedicated engineering team who has been continuously working with the chipset manufacturers to ensure users gets the best software support," said the company in an official press release.
Xolo Q3000 - Highlighted Specifications
Originally launched earlier this year, the Xolo Q3000 offers decent specifications under Rs. 20,000 price slab. The device comes with a Xolo Q3000 comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD display; 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor; 2GB RAM; 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash ; 5-megapixel front-facing camera ; 16GB on board memory ; 4000 mAh battery; 3G; dual-SIM; Android 4.4.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!