TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Xolo seems to be obsessed with the quad core processors. The company has already launched three devices recently, featuring quad core processor and now again the company has added one more device in its QCORE - Xolo Q600. Priced at Rs. 8,999, it's one of the cheapest quad core device in the market from Xolo so far.
Moreover, considering the price, the newly launched quad core device from Xolo comes with a quite impressive specs and features. Here is a brief look on the specs of the Xolo Q600.
The Xolo Q6000 comes with the 4.5-inch TFT FWVGA display that offers a 480×854 pixels screen resolution and a pixel density of 217ppi.
OS, RAM and Processor
The Xolo Q600 runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, which is the latest version of the operating system, and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core MTK ARM Cortex-A7 processor with Power VR SGX544 GPU and is also supported by a 512MB RAM.
Camera and Storage
Xolo Q600 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA camera on front side of the phone which can be used for video calling. The phone supports an HD video playback at 720p at 30 frames per second. The Q600 also comes with the internal storage capacity of 4GB that can be further expanded by microSD card slot that supports up to 32GB cards.
The Xolo Q600 is a dual SIM phone and on the connectivity front the device supports 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS.
The phone also comes pre-loaded with Xolo's anti-theft software and houses a 2000mAh battery offering up to 13.4 hours of talktime on 2G and up to 10 hours of talktime on 3G, and can run for up to 333 hours on standby.
Price and Competition
The Xolo Q600 is available for Rs 8,999 from today at Snapdeal and will be competing against Spice Coolpad Mi-515 and Karbonn Titanium S1-- as both the device fall at the same price range and features a quad core processor as well.
Meanwhile, to name the other handsets that fall under the Q series are Xolo Q800, Xolo Q700 and Xolo Q1000.