TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Xolo has been launching a flurry of handsets in India over the last year. The company has now launched the Q700i, which happens to be a sequel to the Q700. The handset has now been listed on Flipkart as "out of stock", meaning that we should see it up for sale some time soon.
Talking about its hardware, the handset uses a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels resolution) IPS display based on one-glass solution (OGS) technology. For processing, it calls upon a1.2 GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM. The device offers dual SIM support with dual standby, a feature thats slowly becoming a standard offering by handset makers in India. There's 4GB of internal memory and an option to expand up to 32GB via microSD. The handset uses Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and packs a 2400 mAh battery.
For imaging, there's an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a BSI sensor. It is capable of 720p HD video recording. There's also a 2MP front facing camera for video chats and selfish. A major update in the phone happens to be its imaging system. The older model offered only a 5MP with LED Flash in the rear while it provided a 0.3MP VGA front-facing camera.
The phone offers all the usual connectivity features, there's 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS and USB OTG.
The device has been listed in a white color variant for a price of Rs. 11,999.
For more information and instant updates, do follow us on Facebook. Twitter and Google Plus.