TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
It seems that Indian domestic vendor Xolo is ready to launch an affordable mid range handset in the market. Meet the new Xolo Q700S, a 4.5-inch smartphone featuring a 1.3GHz quad-core processor under the hood.
The phone has been spotted on eBay India at a price point of Rs. 9,499. However, the company hasn't announced the device yet, but eager consumers can look forward to the Xolo Q700S in the coming days to come.
Talking more about the device, the Xolo Q700S is an above average phone, if one asked to believe at the specs sheet. The handsome phone is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. There's a 4.5-inch display having a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. We would have expected at least better resolution screen.
Under the hood, you will find a 1.3GHz quad-core processor powered by MediaTek chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory, which can be expanded via a microSD card slot. On the imaging front, there's an 8MP rear-facing camera with an LED Flash, and a VGA quality front-facing camera.
The makers have added a 1,800mAh battery fitted inside. This dual-SIM supported phone does come with 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, besides other highlighted connectivity options (Bluetooth 3.0, FM Radio and more).
The Android powered phone will be made available in Silver and golden colors. Moreover, the handset is also available from other leading online shopping websites like Saholic. Thus, it is clear that Xolo is planning to launch the device in India soon. We'll keep you posted on the same.
These days Xolo made handsets are quite popular among youth. The company's recently signed Bollywood actor Ayushman khurana as its brand ambassador. Moreover, Xolo has entered into an exclusive partnership with Liverpool Football Club to become the official mobile partner for South Asia. Reportedly, the brand is willing to spend close to 100 crore in promoting the game in India.