- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
YotaPhone Featuring Dual-Display Might Launch in India via Flipkart Soon
The story about the dual display featuring smartphone called by the name of YotaPhone has been making rounds in the tech world since last year.
The first-gen Yota Phone was originally showcased at CES 2013 but released in Q4, 2013. The second-generation YotaPhone was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress and it has not went out for sale until now. Thus, so far, Yota - Russian smartphone manufacturer has only unveiled two smartphones under the YotaPhone branding.
Now the recent report from AndroidOS suggests that the device will arrive in India soon. Like every other new companies that are launching their latest devices in India, Yota will collaborate with Flipkart and let the YotaPhone be exclusively sold via the e-commerce site.
AndroidOS says that the e-retailer accidentally revealed this little tidbit in a newsletter sent out to the affiliate partners, recently.
As far as the specs are concerned, the phone comes with a 4.3-inch 720p primary LCD display and a 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) secondary electronic paper display.
It is powered by a dual-core processor tuned to 1.7GHz and it is also supported by a 2GB of RAM. To talk about the OS, the phone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version with special YotaPhone gestures and Put2Back applications for the back screen.
Internal storage capacity comes with 32GB and imaging technology is quite impressive with a 13-megapixel primary camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 1-megapixel front facing snapper.
In terms of connectivity, regular features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS and 3G can be found. Other than that, there are presence of a number of sensors like Accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, proximity and ambient light sensor. The device which measures 133.6 x 67 x 9.99mm and 146g draws its energy from a 1800mAh battery.
Although no precise details on pricing and availability of the handset have been revealed, you can expect the handset to be under Rs. 30,000.
You can check out the full detail of the YotaPhone here.