TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
A latest research has revealed that the ringtones of your cellphones could prove disastrous to the brain as it affects your concentration levels & can make you more stupid. This news is sure to serve as a demoralizing blow to mobile phone users who prefer fancy ringtones on their phones.
Experts say that using the silent mode in mobile phones is the best option. This stops the harmful interference signals from getting transmitted to the brain. The research also states that when you have those loud ringtones on your mobile phones your attention span is also considerably reduced. Uncontrolled exposure to ringtones could also lead to your word recognition ability getting reduced.
One more long term disadvantage of this is that these blaring ringtones even lead to a reduction in your cognitive abilities which in turn affects your decision making ability. When Scientists were asked about this problem, they suggested that having your mobile phones in the silent mode is the best solution.
So, the next time you think about downloading the latest hit song, think twice!.