TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Yu Yureka: 10,000 Units Sold out in Just 3 Seconds, Next Sale on Jan 22
According to the company officials, Micromax subsidiary Yu sold its 10,000 units of Yureka smartphones in just 3 seconds on Amazon today through the first flash sale. While the phone is in the wait list now, Micromax announced that, the next flash sale will be held on Jan 22. Following this, the official twitter handler Yu tweeted, "Thanks for the response. Yureka's stock got cleared in 3 seconds."As per the report, over 3 lakh people had registered for Yureka smartphones on Amazon.
Moving on the specifications, Yureka sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display and has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels along with Corning Gorilla Glass3. This device is clocked by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 Octa-Core processor with 2GB of DDR3 RAM and Adreno-405 GPU.
Moreover, it is employed with a 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p at 30fps, 720p slow motion at 60fps, 5MP front snapper OmniVision 5648 sensor, 4P lenses, 71-degree wide viewing angle.
On the connectivity, this dual SIM smartphone supports CAT 4G LTE up to 150mbps, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and is powered by a mega 2500mAh battery.
Priced at Rs. 8,999, Micromax Yureka comes in moonstone finish and exclusively available on Amazon
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!