TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
In a recent development, India's leading telecom network who also manufactures mobile phones in the country - Idea Cellular has announced a brand new Android smartphone, namely, Idea Zeal. The handset being the fifth addition to Idea samrtphone family, supports 3G connectivity and dual SIM capability. The smartphone is available at a budget range of Rs. 5,390.
According to the company's press release, Zeal will come pre-loaded with apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, Youtube and Idea TV. Also those interested in purchasing the smartphone, will get a free data pack of Rs. 261, which will offer the owners 1GB of free data usage, every month, for first 3 months. Moreover, Idea Zeal owners will also get a 3 month subscription to Idea TV at free of cost.
Idea Zeal - Key Specifications
Display: The smartphone will come with a 3.5-inch with 320 x 480p resolution touch screen display.
Processor: The handset is powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
Opperating System: Idea Zeal will run on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.
Camera: The handset comes with a 3MP auto-focus rear camera and no front facing camera.
Memory: The smartphone comes with a 256MB RAM, 512 MB ROM and a MicroSD card slot-expandable up to 32GB.
Connectivity: Idea Zeal supports connectivity features including, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth and 3G and more.
Battery: Idea Zeal packs an 1300 mAh battery.
"For the past year, Idea has been focused on proliferating 3G in India by developing the entire ecosystem comprising of network coverage, customer service, applications and devices. We understand that the device plays an important role in enhancing service experience for the user, and has been a key component of Idea's 3G growth strategy. Idea Zeal has been affordably priced to suit the pockets of consumers in semi-urban and rural markets and is aimed at upgrading existing 2G users to 3G," said Rajat Mukarji, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Idea Cellular.