TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
In a recent development, India's leading telecom network who also manufactures mobile phones in the country - Idea Cellular has announced a brand new Android smartphone, namely, Idea Zeal. The handset being the fifth addition to Idea samrtphone family, supports 3G connectivity and dual SIM capability. The smartphone is available at a budget range of Rs. 5,390.
According to the company's press release, Zeal will come pre-loaded with apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, Youtube and Idea TV. Also those interested in purchasing the smartphone, will get a free data pack of Rs. 261, which will offer the owners 1GB of free data usage, every month, for first 3 months. Moreover, Idea Zeal owners will also get a 3 month subscription to Idea TV at free of cost.
Idea Zeal - Key Specifications
Display: The smartphone will come with a 3.5-inch with 320 x 480p resolution touch screen display.
Processor: The handset is powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
Opperating System: Idea Zeal will run on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.
Camera: The handset comes with a 3MP auto-focus rear camera and no front facing camera.
Memory: The smartphone comes with a 256MB RAM, 512 MB ROM and a MicroSD card slot-expandable up to 32GB.
Connectivity: Idea Zeal supports connectivity features including, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth and 3G and more.
Battery: Idea Zeal packs an 1300 mAh battery.
"For the past year, Idea has been focused on proliferating 3G in India by developing the entire ecosystem comprising of network coverage, customer service, applications and devices. We understand that the device plays an important role in enhancing service experience for the user, and has been a key component of Idea's 3G growth strategy. Idea Zeal has been affordably priced to suit the pockets of consumers in semi-urban and rural markets and is aimed at upgrading existing 2G users to 3G," said Rajat Mukarji, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Idea Cellular.