TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Amid the excitement of CES 2013 event taking place in Las Vegas, it seems India based tech firms are also leaving no stone unturned to sweep some spotlight on their side as well.
This can be said as, Delhi based tech Firm ZenFocus, who recently launched plenty of tablets and smartphones under their UltraTab and Ultraphone lineups, today took the opportunity to launch one more device - Zen Ultraphone U4.
Reportedly, Ultraphone U4 is a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM with dual-standby) handset featuring 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen and is priced at Rs 6,499. Running on Google's outdated Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, the handset will come powered by 1GHz single core processor with the support of 512MB internal storage, expandable by another 32GB via microSD card.
Furthermore, the latest offering by Zen is a economical handset with a tight budget 3.2-megapixel rear camera, LED flash and 1,200mAh battery that would support talk time of up to 5 hours and a standby time of up to 144 hours.
On the connectivity front, Ultraphone U4 would include GPRS/ EDGE (no 3G), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and also the smartphone will come pre-installed with apps including Facebook, Twitter, Opera, Whats app, Office Suit, Just Dial, Crickbuzz, Google Maps, Skype, Youtube. As a part of the initial launch phase, Homeshop18 will introduce the product in the Indian market at a special price of Rs 5,999.