TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Amid the excitement of CES 2013 event taking place in Las Vegas, it seems India based tech firms are also leaving no stone unturned to sweep some spotlight on their side as well.
This can be said as, Delhi based tech Firm ZenFocus, who recently launched plenty of tablets and smartphones under their UltraTab and Ultraphone lineups, today took the opportunity to launch one more device - Zen Ultraphone U4.
Reportedly, Ultraphone U4 is a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM with dual-standby) handset featuring 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen and is priced at Rs 6,499. Running on Google's outdated Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, the handset will come powered by 1GHz single core processor with the support of 512MB internal storage, expandable by another 32GB via microSD card.
Furthermore, the latest offering by Zen is a economical handset with a tight budget 3.2-megapixel rear camera, LED flash and 1,200mAh battery that would support talk time of up to 5 hours and a standby time of up to 144 hours.
On the connectivity front, Ultraphone U4 would include GPRS/ EDGE (no 3G), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and also the smartphone will come pre-installed with apps including Facebook, Twitter, Opera, Whats app, Office Suit, Just Dial, Crickbuzz, Google Maps, Skype, Youtube. As a part of the initial launch phase, Homeshop18 will introduce the product in the Indian market at a special price of Rs 5,999.