TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
‘Zero Bezel’ Pantech Vega S5: competitor to Samsung Galaxy S3 model
The newly launched Pantech Vega S5 smartphone is expected to compete with the Samsung Galaxy S III in the high end smartphone segment. Its 5-inch touchscreen display, which is really impressive, is the top rated feature which adds to the high end functionality. It is absolutely a dream come true as this compact big-screen phone is put forward by Pantech.
Some Key Features:
- Android 4.0 ICS
- 5” 720×1280 IPS display
- 13 megapixel camera with continuous autofocus and zero shutter lag
- Qualcomm S4 Snapdragon MSM8960 CPU
- 2100 mAh battery, with 11 hrs of talk time
Pantech Vega S5 is designed around the technology termed "Zero Bezel" which has a narrow form factor that is almost comparable with that of Galaxy S3 model. It is a smartphone with an IPS-LCD display of 5" and with 1280x720 pixels resolution. This display is build on a phone body which is shorter and less wider comparing with Samsung Galaxy S III which is already having an exemplary size considering its 4.8 inch display. It is also 6.89mm thin which can be rated as most compact smartphone with big screen as of today.
The dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor offers an impressive operating efficiency to the Pantech Vega S5. The connectivity features look advanced as it even supports LTE connectivity. A 13MP camera on the back side is good in taking snaps of high quality, as well. The HD video recording capabilities, continuous autofocus and zero shutter lag are the highlights of the camera section. To boost up the overall functionality, a 2100mAh battery offers offer up to 11 hours of talk time.
The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating is the soul of this handset offering numerous inbuilt features and at the same time gives access to numerous advanced applications from the Android store. The WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities boost up the wireless connectivity. It also features built-in GPS receiver for location tracing and sensitivity options with a normal set of sensors.
The pre orders for the long awaited high end smartphone starts as early as the 4th of July, and it will cost you around Rs. 40,000/- and Price of Samsung Galaxy S3 is around Rs. 39,000/-. As of now, the news of its launch in South Korean market is only confirmed. This Pantech handset will surely give way for more user friendly handsets with high end features in the upcoming future, as well.
Click Here for Samsung Galaxy S3 Specifications