TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
China-based manufacturer ZTE is back in news with its latest smartphone offering G601U which successfully joins the list of smartphones that have been market by a rugged look.
Leaked via China's Tenaa certification authority, the device is said to weigh in at 156 grams with a thickness of 12mm. Also, since the device has taken a more rugged approach, as far as it's looks and feel are concerned, it is not necessarily a low weight device.
While we are yet to receive any kind of solid details regarding the device, it is said that the ZTE-made smartphone features a not-so-special 4-inch WVGA screen, a dual-core 1.3GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, and a 5MP rear camera with a front-facing VGA camera.
However, while the device's initial specs are not something out of a fairytale, potential users will be happy to know that the device at least runs a fairly new version on Android - Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean - alongside a massive 2,500 mAh battery to power the device. And it's basically a no-brainer to figure out that since the device's processor is not anything special, the battery will run without charging for quite a while.
As of now, there's no word as to when the device might see an eventual release date or will be up for availability, although it is expected that the model number for it - G601U - will not be the device's eventual model name on release.
And while we remain hopeful of its arrival, there's, right now, a very faint probability of the smartphone hitting countries outside China.