TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
ZTE To Unveil Grand Memo II LTE, Open C Smartphone and More at MWC 2014
Since the International Mobile World Congress event is just around the corner, most of the smartphone makers are all set to reveal their latest devices. Apart from the already popular Galaxy S5 smartphone, other devices from Sony, LG and also Chinese ZTE have been rumored to be unveiled at the event, which is taking place in Barcelona, Spain later this month.
Now the latest information which has hit the web is related to the Chinese smartphone maker ZTE. It is reportedly said that the company will unveil its two new smartphones. One being the 6 inch Grand Memo II LTE and the other one called the Open C, which will run Firefox OS 1.3. The company is also said to show its latest MiFavor 2.3 user interface. There are no details pertaining to the UI but looks like the company might release it to a number of its new devices this year.
Reportedly, Adam Zeng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices and Executive Vice President of ZTE Corporation commented, "This year, we are looking to work even more closely with our customers worldwide to develop the products they want and deliver a superior customer experience. They have told us that they want ever more innovative and high-performance products, so at MWC 2014 we are delivering this with the launch of two new high-profile devices, the ultra slim Grand Memo II LTE with 6 inch screen and the ZTE Open C in partnership with Mozilla and Telefonica. We expect 2014 to be our strongest year yet - and we're putting our customers at the heart of everything we do to help us achieve that."
Apart from the aforementioned two devices, ZTE will also be showcasing its award-winning range of mobile devices throughout the show including the Grand S II flagship smartphone, the popular ZTE Blade series, and the Nubia series including the brand new Nubia 5S and Nubia 5S mini.
Moreover, what could be more interesting at the MWC 2014 event, is the unveiling of the Grand Watch Smart Watch from ZTE.
However, there are not many details on the specs of the two aforementioned devices and also the smartwatch. But hold on to your curiosities related to these devices until the MWC 2014, next week.