TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
ZTE Grand S 2 Launched With FHD Display, Snapdragon 801 CPU
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has been pretty active off late and now the company's widely rumored leaked Grand S 2 smartphone has officially been launched in the native market. The smartphone was showcased at the International Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year.
The ZTE Grand S 2 comes in Black color casing and is priced at 1,699 Chinese Yuan (approx. Rs. 16,330) for the 16GB variant and the 32GB variant with 3GB RAM would cost you 2,499 Chinese Yuan (approx. Rs. 24,020). Sadly, the device is currently China-bound and the global availability of the device is yet to be announced.
The premium smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display with Full HD resolution. It is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS out of the box.
There is a very competitive camera used in the device which includes a 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash and a 1080p HD video recording capability. There is also a 2MP front-facing shooter which actually makes it a pretty good device for taking selfies and making video calls.
The device comes in two variants depending on the internal storage unit which is seated at 16GB and 32GB. Also there is a 2GB RAM available in 16 GB model and 3GB RAM in 32GB variant.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual Band) and GPS/aGPS. It comes powered by a 3000 mAh battery. It has three microphones for noise reduction that makes voice calls clearer.
The handset will stand against most of the smartphones from Samsung, LG and Sony. Moreover, domestic smartphone vendors like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava and others will also have to face the heat from the upcoming ZTE device in India.