- 25 min ago WeTransfer’s Indian Alternative InfiniteVault App Available For Free
- 1 hr ago Vodafone-Idea Deploys Dynamic Spectrum Refarming And Largest MIMO To Enhance Network Capacity
- 1 hr ago Nokia Smart TV 43-Inch With 4K Display Launched Via Flipkart; Sale Begins On June 8
- 1 hr ago Oppo Fantastic Days Sale On Flipkart: Great Offers You Can Avail
- Lifestyle Esha Gupta And Alaya F Rocked The Denim-on-Denim Look, But Who Gave Better Fashion Goals?
- Finance Kuwait Looking To Slash Migrant Population From 70% To 30%
- Sports ICC Champions Trophy: Indian Cricket Team's finest performances in the 50-over tournament
- News Wages during lockdown period a matter between employer, employee, Centre tells SC
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
- Movies Hardik Pandya Reveals How He Began Dating Natasha Stankovic; Opens Up About Surprise Engagement
- Automobiles Jeep Compass Deliveries Resume Across India: Safety Measures & Protocols Being Followed
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
ZTE Kis, A New Android phone in MWC
ZTE was lit with energy as it unveiled another smart phone ZTE Kis during the Mobile World Congress. ZTE Kis is a 2G smart phone equipped with Android 2.3 Ginger bread operating system. This is not a high end gadget but a simple smart phone for the android lovers. The candy bar phone bears all possible features it can pack in its price range.
Click Here For More ZTE Phones
ZTE Kis does not guarantee anything new in it for the high end users but it can suit all the needs of a simple user who aspires to own an android phone of his own. The key features and specifications of the ZTE Kis are as listed below.
KEY FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
TFT, 165 ppi
320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches
3.15 MP,2048 x 1536 pixels,
256 MB RAM, 200 MB ROM,
2 GB included, expandable to 32 GB
V3.0 with A2DP
Stereo Radio with RDS
Qualcomm 800 MHz processor
114.5 x 62.5 x 11.5 mm
Android OS, v2.3.5 (Ginger bread)
WAP 2.0/ HTML
Li-Ion Standard Battery 1600 mAh
Up to 500 h
Up to 10 h
ZTE Kis comes with an 800 MHz processor backed by a RAM of 256 MB. It sports a 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen with the resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. The phone features a 3.2 MP camera which helps you capture your favourite moments. The smart phone has no 3G connectivity because offering high speed connectivity at this mediocre range will be a bit difficult.
The camera does not have an autofocus feature. The smart phone is also coupled with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. ZTE Kis is also geared with FM radio. The phone bears a micro USB port and does have an extendible storage memory up to 32 GB with a built in memory of 200 MB. The major disadvantage in this smart phone is that it does not have a 3.5 mm port for external audio support. It also does not have a proximity sensor which turns the display light OFF during a phone call.
The price and release date of the ZTE Kis has not been announced yet.ZTE Kis is expected to be released in this year itself.
Click Here For More ZTE Phones