TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Back in July this year, China-based smartphone maker ZTE announced its latest three device dubbed as Nubia Z7, Z7 Max and Z7 Mini and since then the company has been rumored to launch the Z7 Max in India. Until now the company has not launched any of these devices in the sub-continent.
However, it appears that the company will launch the phone soon in India. When asked by one of the company fans in India about the device's launch, ZTE replied on Facebook saying, "thanks for the asking! Yes, it is coming soon. Thanks!"
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max: Key Specifications
Nubia Z7 Max comes with a 152.7 x 76 x 8.7 mm dimension and weighs 160 grams. It sports a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440p display. The upcoming phone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset (Krait 400 processor) clocked at 2.5 GHz and Adreno 330 GPU coupled with 3GB RAM.
It runs on Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS. Nubia Z7 Max features a 13 Megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR. The main difference would be the lack of an optical image stabilization as well as the dual-LED (dual tone) flash as compared to the Z7. There's also the same 5MP secondary camera as well.
Other specs include: 32GB internal memory, microSD slot (up to 64GB), Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Moreover, this particular device can be considered as One of the rare dual SIM Snapdragon 801 powered phones.
It is not sure whether the company will launch all the three variants of the ZTE Nubia 7 or will just launch the Max variant in India at the moment. However, expectations are that all three will be launched in the upcoming months.
Chinese smartphone makers like Gionee, Lenovo, Oppo, Huawei and Xiaomi have already been operating in the Indian smartphone market and with the advent of the new Nubia range of phones, the competition with the domestic vendors might become even cruder.