TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
With almost all the giants of the industry releasing the mini model of their own, ZTE has also not hesitated to release its mini model namely ZTE Mimosa Mini. ZTE Mimosa mini is not a high end device but a smart phone that comfortably fits into your pocket at a very comfortable price.
Mimosa mini is a fitting product for those consumers who are just dreaming to own an android smart phone. The smart phone features an android operating system of ice cream sandwich. The smart phone sports a 2.8 inch touch screen with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels.
ZTE Mimosa mini
143 ppi touch screen
320 x 240 pixels, 2.8 inches
200 MB ROM, 256 MB RAM
MP3 Player with Loud Speaker
MPEG4, H.263, H.264 player
Available with RDS
GSM 900/1800 MHz
Up to 350 h (2G)
Up to 10 h
122.4 x 64.2 x 9.9 mm
Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) upgradable to V4
WAP 2.0/ HTML
The new ZTE Mimosa mini is a mini smart phone working on Android 2.2 (Froyo). The smart phone bears a 3.2 MP sensor on the rear which has an ample image resolution. The device works on a RAM of 256 MB and a 200 MB internal memory which enables the smart phone with a little space for functioning. The major disadvantage of the ZTE Mimosa mini is the absence of external support of a memory through Micro SD.
The smart phone also lacks a 3.5 mm jack for external audio support. The camera of the smart phone lacks auto focus and also a light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment. ZTE has guaranteed the update of the operating system from Froyo to ice cream sandwich as soon as the upgrade is ready.
ZTE has not let out any details of the releasing date and the price of the phone but what’s more reassuring is that the Mimosa mini from ZTE will be available at a comfortable price.
Click Here For More More ZTE Phones