TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
ZTE seems to be coming up with a lot new models this year. They have introduced many models from the beginning of this year itself and it seems like they have a lot more under their sleeve. The latest device from the company is ZTE N91. This is a CDMA based device. The phone is 4G enabled so very high data transfer speeds are guaranteed. The phone runs on Android version 4.0 ice cream sandwich operating system.
Features and specification of ZTE N91
217 pixels per inch
Front facing camera
0.3 mega pixels
5 mega pixels
Google v4.0 Ice cream sandwich
Version 2. 0 micro USB connector
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
The phone has a very sleek and compact styling and has a candy bar form factor. It follows the android design criteria with no physical buttons in the front but four capacitive touch screen buttons. The edges of the phone are tapered and the device has very good ergonomics. The phone seems to be very durable too.
The 4.3 inch screen throws in a resolution of 480 x 80 pixels. The screen has a pixel density of 217 pixels per inch. It will be a pleasure watching high definition videos and other pictures in this big and good quality screen. The main camera has a resolution of 5 mega pixels. It has features such as auto focus and digital zoom. The camera can record videos too. The secondary front facing camera has a resolution of 0.3 mega pixels and is meant for video calling purposes.
The phone is powered by a dual core processor which is clocked at 1200MHz. The device has 512 MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage space. The connectivity options in the phone include USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. A GPS module is also provided so that you can easily access maps and finds your way across any terrain.
ZTE N91 price tag in India is not known as for now.