TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
ZTE is recently reported to come up with a mini variant of the ZTE Nubia Z5 obviously called the ZTE Nubia Z5 Mini. The information comes from the leaked image of the device and it is certainly smaller than the original ZTE Nubia 5 but the thickness of the device is still not confirmed. It was reported that Nubia was focusing on high end devices that are different from its Grand Series.
However, considering the earlier rumors ZTE Nubia Z5 Mini is likely to come with a 4.7-inch 720p display and the smartphone is said to feature a Snapdragon 600 chipset with 1.5 GHz quad-core Krait 300 CPU instead of a Snapdragon S4, which powers the Nubia Z5.
The Nubia Z5 Mini will also be supported by 2 GB RAM (which would be one of the important aspect), 8 megapixel rear camera and wide range of connectivity options. The mini-variant of the ZTE Nubia Z5 would probably measure 65.7 x 134.8 x 10.3mm and weigh about 160g. Further more the ZTE Nubia Z5 Mini is very much likely to run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system
However, there is no official confirmation on launch date of the smartphone and price, but it is expected to officially announce soon.
Previously, the Chinese manufacturer ZTE had launched their 5 inch standard sized phablet called with a premium features like full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution at massive 443 ppi. It is one of the earliest devices with 1080p Full HD resolution. It runs Android 4.1.1 JellyBean. Quad core Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 powers the flagship. Krait cores are clocked at 1.5 GHz and RAM is bumped to 2 GB. Price of ZTE Nubia Z5 was initially $550 or 3456 yuan in China (approx. Rs. 30,000)