TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
For quite some time China's ZTE, the world's fourth largest handset manufacturer hasn't launched a new high-end smartphone. ZTE's last big-ticket handset was Nubia Z5 and Grand S. With holidays approaching fast, it seems that ZTE has another high-end phone ready to be revealed.
If all goes well according to the plan, ZTE could announce a better version of Nubia Z5 sooner than expected. The ZTE Z5S is rumored to be announced in the coming months, sometime later this year or possibily at CES 2014.
The phone is expected to have a 5-inch Full HD display and a 2.3GHz quad-core processor by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC. The Alphabet "S", simply means speed, if the latest rumors around the device are to be believed.
Few days back, the ZTE Nubia Z5S was revealed by the General Manager of Nubia on his Weibo account. The executive posted a photo sample of the Nubia Z5S, which again proved that ZTE to soon launch a new high-end phone.
Now once again, the forthcoming handset sets the temperature high in unseen images. The device looks insanely identical to the current generation ZTE Nubia Z5. Yes, the phone has few noticeable cosmetic changes. There's an added infrared port and a dedicated camera shutter key. Moreover, there is a button on the top of the device. The exact purpose of the top button is still unknown.
Reportedly, the ZTE Nubia Z5S is slated to be announced around Chinese New Year. This particular device is extremely important for ZTE, as its arch rivals (Lenovo and Huawei) are doing well internationally.
The ZTE Nubia Z5S would have a 5-inch Full HD 1080p display. It would be powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset supporting both TDD and FDD LTE. The device may feature a 13-megapixel rear-shooter.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!
Source - MyDrivers, GSMInsiders