TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Chinese handset manufacturer ZTE must be aiming at becoming a top notch mobile phone manufacturers globally. In fact, the company's executive vice president He Shiyou said on Monday reportedly said that ZTE wants to move into the top tier of handset producers, a level currently inhabited by Apple and Samsung.
Moreover, to reach the goal, ZTE is concentrating more on the premium handsets rather than the entry level devices. Just recently the company launched the Nubia Z5S.
While another handset from the same company called Nubia Z7 has also been spotted in the wild. After looking at the image, the handset seems to be a monster sized handset. Moreover, reports online reads that the screen of the device measures 6.44 inches (resolution of 1920 x 1080) which is an exact screen size of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
Even the specs of the device has been in the gossip and are wildly been spoken about in the streets.
If these are to be believed, youa re looking a the huge handset featuring MSM8974AB variant of the Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 CPU, which is clocked at 2.3GHz and an Adreno 330 GPU tuned at 550MHz. Apart from that, rumors also suggest that the handset will house 128GB of native storage. While there will be an Android 4.4 KitKat running the show in the handset. Other reports also hint at 3 GB of RAM, a 13 MP Rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture and 4G LTE connectivity.
Sadly, there is no confirmed information on the specs of the handset apart from the display. And even the price and availability of the device is not disclosed at the moment.