TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
ZTE has already launched and has plans to launch some more smart phones this year. The recent addition to their android phone line up is ZTE Skate Acqua. This phone runs on the Gingerbread Android 2.3 operating system and has some good quality specs.
Features and specification of ZTE Skate Acqua
[superchart id=4 posts=16529]
With a candy bar shape, the phone’s edges are straight. It has a dual tone colour finish. As with today’s android phone designs there are no physical buttons in the front instead there are four touch sensitive capacitive buttons that act as short cuts and for navigation. The phone is sufficiently compact and light.
The phone has a 480 x 800 pixel resolution and the main camera has a resolution of 5 mega pixels. It works on Qualcomm chipset and the processor is clocked at a speed of 1 GHz. This makes it a sufficiently powerful processing device and the user can be sure that there won’t be any delay or lag while running applications and other multimedia content.
The connectivity options in the phone include USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. A GPS module is also included and it has features like geo tagging, navigation etc. The media player in the phone supports most of the common audio and video formats.
ZTE Skate Acqua’s price is not yet announced. The phone is all set to come out during this month itself. So we can expect a price quote when it hits the stores.