TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
ZTE Star 3 Images Leaked, Sports Dual Rear Cameras
A new smartphone from ZTE seems to be on the way, sporting two cameras on the back of the device. ZTE's previous two handsets in the premium Star series offered a rear camera with dual flash, but the ZTE Star 3 is different from its predecessor as the leaked images reveals dual rear cameras on the device.
The ZTE Star 3 sports a premium look as its predecessor with a rounded top and bottom. Leaked images also shows that the smartphone probably holds a beze-less 5.5 inch display and volume buttons on the sides are somewhat similar to the Apple iPhone 4.
ZTE Star series are known for its premium look and the Star 3 will surely continue with such design. For now only the images have been leaked, but there is no word about the specifications of the handset.