TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
China's second-biggest maker of phone equipment, ZTE is all set to launch the first ever Mozilla's Firefox operating system based smartphone. The company has confirmed that it will launch the ZTE Mozilla along with ZTE Grand Memo at the MWC 2013, which will be held in the month of February.
The full specifications of the ZTE Mozilla is still unknown, but, there are rumors circulating that the smartphone will feature a 3.5-inch display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution, 512MB RAM, a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 1.5GHz processor.
Although, ZTE Mozilla will be the first ever Firefox operating system based smartphone to get launched in the market, but it is not the only Mozilla OS based smartphone out in 2013. As reported earlier, Geeksphone has put together two Mozilla handsets, called Keon and Peak, which are also speculated to be introduced at the MWC. Rumored specs of the two smartphones are:
Keon will be a entry level model, with a 3.5-inch HVGA display, 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, a 3 megapixel rear-facing camera and a 1580mAh battery.
Peak handset will be equipped with a 1.2GHz Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor inside, again paired with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of storage. The display has been upgraded to 4.3 inches and qHD resolution, rear camera to 8 megapixels along with LED flash, a front-facing 2MP shooter and 1800mAh battery.
Will Mozila based smartphones be able to make a dent on the world mobile market? We have yet to see.