TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
ZTE to unveil Flash Smartphone on Sprint in October
Smartphone maker ZTE is reportedly set to announce the launch of Flash smartphone for the US market. According to TalkAndroid reports, the smartphone will be launched in October in association with network operator Sprint.
Currently, the exact pricing and availability of the smartphone still remains unknown, however ZTE has confirmed on the features of the phone, which includes, 4.5-inch HD IPS Display with Gorilla Glass protection, Android 4.0 ICS OS, 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor with 1 GB RAM onboard, a whopping 12.6 Mega Pixel Rear Camera, 8 GB internal memory but no microSD slot, NFC Support and a standard 1,780 mAh battery.
At the same time, there is a possibility that ZTE Flash smartphone might get an update of the Google's latest operating system Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. However, the company has not confirmed on the same.
Meanwhile, tech enthusiasts can expect this handset to accompany affordable pricing and a good subscription plan up on its official announcement.