TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
ZTE Grand S has been officially introduced at the CES 2013. The smartphone is the flagship device in ZTE's Grand series and is officially the thinnest in the world, having full HD and running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. The Grand S distinguishes itself in quality, style and functionality.
With the introduction of Grand S, ZTE is out to make a name for itself in the US market. The company has made a significant transition as it has entered the phablet arena and has now officially become a participant in the battle for better and bigger screens.
Grand S houses a 5-inch 1920x1080 full HD display and is equipped with Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz. It has a rear camera of 13 MP which has auto focus. Also packed in the device is in-built storage of 16 GB (slot for microSD card) as well as a 6.99mm frame. The specifications definitely provide enough competition to the big players.
The super-thin Grand S has a non-removable 1,780 mAh battery. The device also has LTE. 4G LTE network will be super fast facilitating high speed downloads establishing the smartphone as an ideal movie-viewing and gaming portal.
Grand S has options for advanced functions in self-photography as well as other video-calling effects. Face recognition, panorama camera and anti-shake are other features which altogether imparts a superb multimedia experience.
The phones will hit the markets in China in the first quarter of 2013. The pricing of the phone is unknown as of now.