TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
ZTE Mimosa is a compact sized Android smart phone that packs in loads of features. The phone works in Android Ice cream sandwich operating system right out of the box. It has quite an interesting hardware list too.
Features and specification of ZTE Mimosa
TFT capacitive touch screen
540 x 960 pixels with 256 pixels per inch
5 mega pixels
Front facing camera
Online service support
Yes, Up to 32 GB
Micro SD, micro SDHC
Google Android v4.0 Ice cream sandwich
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11
Additional GPS features
Assisted GPS, Geo tagging
Yes, Version 2.0 micro USB connector with USB charging functionality
Yes with support for Dolby sound
NVIDIA Tegra 2
The phone features a particularly big 4.3 inch display. The display packs in a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. There is a light sensor provided near the display that automatically senses the ambient lighting conditions and adjust the display brightness according to it. There is a proximity sensor too that automatically turns off the screen when in a call and the phone is near the face so that no touch screen controls will be engaged accidentally.
The gadget has dual cameras and the main camera in the phone has a resolution of 5 mega pixels. This camera has video recording capabilities too. A front facing camera is provided for making video calls.
The phone is powered by NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor. All the graphics are handled by NVIDIA GeForce GPU. The phone has about 4GB of internal storage memory. For additional storage purpose a memory card slot is provided that supports micro SD and micro SDHC type memory cards. The external memory can be expanded to up to 32 GB. The phone uses a NVIDIA Icera 450 baseband modem which is capable of speeds of up to 21 mbps.
ZTE Mimosa price in India is not known at the moment.