TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
It all started in 2011, when Samsung came up with Galaxy Note, which threw surprising tides at the tech world. Since then, the handset manufacturers across the globe have started to create a flurry of 5 inch Android devices. In fact, it has become a fashion statement for consumers to own phablets and hence, the vendors are rapidly adopting themselves to the trend.
Especially, in India, the phablet vendors are focusing more on offering large screen devices at budget price tags and dual SIM capability. Further, the native vendors have started incorporating multi-core processors in their devices as well.
One such company, Zync launched its first phablet in October 2012 called Cloud Z5 at Rs 9,499. However, within a few months' time, the company launched its successor with dual core processor priced at Rs 11,990.
Now, with the launch of several other dual and quad core processor equipped phablets, Zync seems to have slashed the price of Cloud Z5 to Rs 8,990. It can be said as the official Zync website has listed the phablet for sale at the discounted price tag of Rs 8,990.
Also, few online retailer sites have listed the phablet at the same price of Rs 8,990, while some others have listed the device at less price tags.
When it comes to specifications, new Cloud Z5 packs a 5 inch 5 point multi-touch LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution, dual core 1GHz processor, Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, 8MP rear camera, a 0.3MP front camera, 4GB internal storage, 512MB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB expandable storage, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.0, GPS and 2,500 mAh Li-ion battery.
If you are confused on where to buy the phablet, Gizbot has come up with the list of e-commerce sites and the price of it on each of them. Swirl through the slideshow below to know where to buy Cloud Z5 at discount.