- News Cyclone Nisarga likely to enter MP today
- Movies Saif Ali Khan-Taimur's Quarantine Mornings: Kareena Kapoor Shares Cute Pics Of Her 'Favourite Boys'
- Sports Virat Kohli condemns killing of pregnant elephant in Kerala, gets trolled instead for his 'selective outrage'
- Finance Unlock 1.0: 14,000 Aadhaar Kendras Are Now Open Across India
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Top Make-up Looks Without Eyeliner Will Convince You That You Don’t Need One Either
- Automobiles MV Agusta Brutale 1000RR ML Unveiled: A Unique One-Off Superbike With An Exclusive Paint Scheme
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
10 Amazing Facts About Apple That Nobody Knows
This October turning out to be the special month for Cupertino tech giant Apple. In this month, Apple has launched its much awaited iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus followed by the release of Steve Jobs (2015) movie directed by the famous Danny Boyle.
Lets have a quick look at the history of the most valuable tech company named Apple, before moving on to the interesting facts.
Apple Inc. was initially founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne in California on April 1, 1976, to develop and sell personal computers. The best known hardwares from Apple are iMac, iPhone, Macbook, iPad, while the software includes OS X and iOS operating systems, the iTunes.
Today, GizBot presents you the top 10 most interesting facts that nobody knows. Do swirl through the below sliders.
Apple's iPhone is the world's second most sold product after the Rubik's cube. More than 600 million iPhone's have been sold till date.
The very first Apple logo featured Newton sitting under a tree with an Apple falling on his head. Later, they changed because of too much complications.
When the first proto-type of iPod was shown to Steve Jobs, he dropped it in an aquarium and used the air bubbles to prove there was useless space to make it smaller.
The Apple Inc has more money than the whole US government. Apple is the world's most valuable brand according to Interbrand and Forbes ratings. Now its not a surprise, right!.
Do you know Ronald Wayne? Well, he was a co-founder of Apple once. He sold his 10% share to Jobs and Wozniak for $800 (approx Rs. 51,924). Now, the same 10% share is worth about $35 Billion. Yes! You read it right ! $35 billion (approx Rs. 22,70,39,57,50,000)
Apple's revenue is more than Microsoft, three times more than Facebook and Q1 profit is bigger than Amazon's 20 years profit. Also, Apple can buy tech giants like Facebook, Tesla and will still left with change.
Apple's iPad Retina is actually manufactured by it arch rival, Samsung.
Siri was voiced by a famous voice-over artist Susan Bennett. (Warning: Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed and stored)
The Apple retail store is the most profitable store on the planet earth. It has over 115,000 employees all over the world.
Last but not the least. The first iPhone was codenamed as M68. During its manufacturing, the hardware department didnt see the software and the software didnt see the hardware till it was launched.