TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
One of the greatest threats to humanity is from cyber crimes, say experts. Following this revelation, adequate steps have to be taken to ensure that cyber crimes don't win over morality. But the reverse of this happened in previous years especially 2011. At last there is some good news as Governments across the world have woken up & have decided to take necessary steps in fighting cyber crimes & also preventing their occurrences in future.
All major I.T. Firms across the world have come together & have formulated various plans to combat cyber crimes starting from this year i.e. 2012. These firms say that people need some action from I.T. Companies so that they are not broken down by cyber crimes. The public & private sectors across the world have also come together to formulate a uniform policy which not only tackles cyber crimes, identifies them but also prevents these crimes from taking place again.
Governments & private I.T. Companies across the world are in the process of finding security experts who can formulate a plan to tackle the menace & have also recruited them en-masse. In addition to this, the Governments have also shelled to huge sums of money in a bid to end cyber attacks at any cost.
Experts predict that if all the right security measures are implemented at the right time then by 2015 we could see a huge reduction in the cyber crime rate. Thus, we can surely witness a war against cyber crime starting this year & can also hope for a safe online experience in future. Reply with your opinion in our comment section below.