TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The much awaited 4G service in India is going to start from Kolkata. Through this, 4G enabled mobile phones are all set to become feature-filled as they are going to be exposed to the latest technology.
Services making use of 4G will run 10 times faster compared to the existing 3G technology.
Services running 4G technology will begin in a month's time. Airtel will be the first to launch these services in India.
Using the 4G one can obtain speeds greater than 100 Mbps. Currently the speed offered by 3G is 21Mbps. The cost for the services obtained under the new technology will be high.
Airtel is going to expand its 4G services to other cities as soon as the technology is unveiled in Kolkata. Various other companies like Reliance Infotel, BSNL, Tikona, Aircel. Qualcomm, MTNL are also eagerly awaiting to start their respective 4G services. These services are expected to start by July this year.
Reliance is expected to roll out services by the mid of 2012. It is expected to revolutionize the mobile phone sector in India. As it is going to provide some never before seen features, the functionality of mobile phones is sure to enhance manifold.