TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
7Seas Entertainment and Mauj Mobile Enter a pact for Android Games Distribution in India
7Seas Entertainment has reached an agreement with Mauj Mobile, a popular mobile game distribution company in India and its worldwide app store Mobango for the distribution of its Android based games.
The games to be released include The Dark Man and Full Fill. Both games will launch in India quite soon. 7Seas Entertainment is an IP based game development firm based in Hyderabad. Some of the popular mobile games released by 7Seas Entertainment include:
- The Fight 3D
- AirWar 3D
- Alexia The Great
- Catches Win Matches 3D
- Rally Drive
7Seas Entertainment has also developed a range of PC, Console and online games. Dare2Hunt is a popular console game developed by the company which went on to become widely popular. Dare2Hunt is a fantasy adventure third person RPG.
The Dark Man which is awaiting the release is physics based puzzle game. Users can play up to 30 interesting levels of puzzles in this game. Full Fill on the other hand is an arcade game which promises 100 levels of interesting game play. Managing Director of 7Seas Entertainment L.
Marui Shanker said that mobile industry in India is progressive and the company has plans to get into more channel distribution tie ups. The tie up of 7Seas Entertainment with a more established company like Mauj Mobile will help the former in better distribution of its offerings.