TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Microsoft, the global software giant launched the Windows Phone Tango operating system during the Mobile World Congress 2012 that was conducted at the end of February. The main aim of this operating system is to reduce the price of the Windows Phone powered devices which will allow the manufacturers to make budget friendly devices.
But now the company has announced the name of the Tango platform to be changed and it will officially be known 7.5 Refresh. As of now, the name of Windows Phone Mango will be just WP 7.5 and the code name will be Mango.
The Tango update for the Windows Phone platform is actually programmed to offer an all new look to the devices without including those features that were found in the WP powered smartphones and tablets. And so having a more friendly name for the software update is a good decision.
The company has still not announced a confirmed timeline to release the Windows Phone Refresh but still Microsoft in China has already sent invitations for the press regarding the launch of WP 7.5 Refresh on March 21st 2012. Also in India, the manufacturers have starting leaking hints about the availability of the Refresh devices in the first week of April.