TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Microsoft, the global software giant launched the Windows Phone Tango operating system during the Mobile World Congress 2012 that was conducted at the end of February. The main aim of this operating system is to reduce the price of the Windows Phone powered devices which will allow the manufacturers to make budget friendly devices.
But now the company has announced the name of the Tango platform to be changed and it will officially be known 7.5 Refresh. As of now, the name of Windows Phone Mango will be just WP 7.5 and the code name will be Mango.
The Tango update for the Windows Phone platform is actually programmed to offer an all new look to the devices without including those features that were found in the WP powered smartphones and tablets. And so having a more friendly name for the software update is a good decision.
The company has still not announced a confirmed timeline to release the Windows Phone Refresh but still Microsoft in China has already sent invitations for the press regarding the launch of WP 7.5 Refresh on March 21st 2012. Also in India, the manufacturers have starting leaking hints about the availability of the Refresh devices in the first week of April.