- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Increased Marginally
- Movies Pawan Kalyan's Biggest Fan Gets Trolled After A Controversial Tweet!
- News Andhra Pradesh Lok Sabha Election 2019 results: Full list of winners
- Sports La Liga renew partnership with EA SPORTS FIFA for five more seasons
- Lifestyle 11 Amazing Health Benefits Of Oranges
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki AGS: The Automatic Transmission For Every Indian
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
A-View 3.0: New Platform Launched to Revolutionalize the Concept of E-Learning
It was a red letter day in virtual learning in India. A new e-learning platform A-View 3.0 was officially launched by Mr Pranab Mukherjee, the President of India on last Sunday in an online event, which was witnessed by more than 14,000 teachers and students all over India. This platform is developed under the collaboration of IIT Mumbai and Amrita University supported by National Mission on Education through ICT.
A-View stands for Amrita Virtual Interactive e-learning World. This platform was demonstrated on Aakash2 tablet and was streamed to teachers and users over remote locations of India. The inauguration was shown live over this platform. An A-VIEW server along with a 1 GBPS link was used for demonstration purpose. The new platform is expected to revolutionize virtual learning in India.
The sources close to this initiative commented that now any higher education institution can use this A-VIEW platform for free and deliver virtual class room sessions for students across India. The authorities also arranged for the first national workshop on Aakash2 tablet over this platform.
The live demonstration was done to people over 240 remote locations in India. Kamal Bijlani, director, Amrita E-Learning Research Lab, while speaking about this initiative stated that millions of students who wish to pursue higher studies, but having challenges with respect to accessibility and affordability of having such courses would benefit from this new e-learning platform.