TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Aakash, a faster and improved version of the low cost tablets will be available in May on trial basis. This was announced in a statement made by Kapil Sibal, the Human Resources Development Minister, yesterday.
At the sidelines of an higher education conclave organized by ICC, he said that Aakash 2, the modified tablet will be launched in May. The tablet will be tested and the commercial production will start based on the feedback from the students.
Aakash 2 will have a better battery of 3200 mAh that offers a three hour backup. It will be powered by a 700 MHz Cortex A8 processor. The tablet sports a capacitive touchscreen which does not have the earlier issues that were observed.
The first stage was for the students of the high technical educational institutions. It consisted of 1,00,000 tablet units. Let us hope that this does not have any issues regarding the performance and it arrives in time as well.