TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Aakash 2 tablet to launch in May
Aakash, a faster and improved version of the low cost tablets will be available in May on trial basis. This was announced in a statement made by Kapil Sibal, the Human Resources Development Minister, yesterday.
At the sidelines of an higher education conclave organized by ICC, he said that Aakash 2, the modified tablet will be launched in May. The tablet will be tested and the commercial production will start based on the feedback from the students.
Aakash 2 will have a better battery of 3200 mAh that offers a three hour backup. It will be powered by a 700 MHz Cortex A8 processor. The tablet sports a capacitive touchscreen which does not have the earlier issues that were observed.
The first stage was for the students of the high technical educational institutions. It consisted of 1,00,000 tablet units. Let us hope that this does not have any issues regarding the performance and it arrives in time as well.