TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Until now, the Aakash tablet has been around in the news for many wrong reasons. It was reported to have faulty parts, delayed supply and many more downsides. Many users who have pre-booked the tablet have been disappointed as it has still not been delivered to them. Now, the situation is slowly changing and the next generation tablet, the Aakash 2 is all set to be launched.
The Aakash 2 is an upgraded version of the original tablet and it has new and enhanced features. As per the recent reports, the tablet has been revamped in its key areas. It has an 800 MHz processor that offers excellent speed and efficiency. The other specifications like 7 inch display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution, 2 GB internal memory and 256 MB RAM remain the same.
It also has a pretty long battery life that is impressive. The astonishing feature in this low cost Android tablet is that it allows the users to create computer programs in languages like C, C++, Python and Scilab.
Datawind, the manufacturer of the Aakash 2 tablet has submitted over 100 units to IIT Bombay for testing. The specifications of the tablet are approved by the Indian government and the tablet will be launched in the country in early July. Hopefully, Datawind makes the units ready before the device hits the stores.