TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Until now, the Aakash tablet has been around in the news for many wrong reasons. It was reported to have faulty parts, delayed supply and many more downsides. Many users who have pre-booked the tablet have been disappointed as it has still not been delivered to them. Now, the situation is slowly changing and the next generation tablet, the Aakash 2 is all set to be launched.
The Aakash 2 is an upgraded version of the original tablet and it has new and enhanced features. As per the recent reports, the tablet has been revamped in its key areas. It has an 800 MHz processor that offers excellent speed and efficiency. The other specifications like 7 inch display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution, 2 GB internal memory and 256 MB RAM remain the same.
It also has a pretty long battery life that is impressive. The astonishing feature in this low cost Android tablet is that it allows the users to create computer programs in languages like C, C++, Python and Scilab.
Datawind, the manufacturer of the Aakash 2 tablet has submitted over 100 units to IIT Bombay for testing. The specifications of the tablet are approved by the Indian government and the tablet will be launched in the country in early July. Hopefully, Datawind makes the units ready before the device hits the stores.